Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper

Great stuff.

This is a high quality piece you have here. I love the sound of that intro piano. What did you use for that?

The instrumentation was very well chosen. The main tune seems to flow continuously through the entire piece from the piano to strings.

The percussion is mastered amazingly. It sounds like a real drum set. Gotta love that drum roll at 0:26 too.

You have some real talent. Keep the songs coming no matter what.
5/5, 10/10

BrokenPaperWings responds:

Well I didn't write the intro, sadly, but I did transpose it into FL Studios.
So I put in that part on the piano, but after the whole thing was put in, I made all of the notes longer to create the legato effect, then added a slight echo to make it seem like a real piano.
The strings, I did the same thing.
Thank you so much, it really means a lot.
Like I said before, you have good talent too man.

SH - TimeToPretend(HipHopRmx) SH - TimeToPretend(HipHopRmx)

Simply amazing.

Sampling at it's finest. Held my breath at 0:28 before that drop haha.
5/5, 10/10, and downloaded. Great job man.

~{425}~

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

Awesomeness!

This is one of the most unique tracks Ive heard in a long time. The piano fits surprisingly well amongst the heavy bass and percussion. I love the intro. Sounds like an alarm is going off. Feels like i'm playing zombies in call of duty haha. I'm in panic mode since its nightfall and have to fight for my life.
Did I hear a police siren at 2:35??

I hope you keep working on dubstep regardless of what newgrounds thinks.
Great job man. 5/5, 10/10, and DL'd.

~{Michael425}

GavKay - Silence GavKay - Silence

Awesome!

This is a great song. I like the vocals and piano a lot. You fit all the melodies together well. The fast bassline is perfect for a dance song.

Some suggestions:
~The vocals and piano sound a little bit off around 0:22 but they find the beat soon after so its not big deal.
~The kick could use a bit more punch right after the drop at 0:55.

All together this is an awesome piece you have here.

5/5, 9/10. Keep up the great work.

~{Michael425}~

|__+__Harddance WIP 4__+__| |__+__Harddance WIP 4__+__|

Bumpin!

This is a great song man. It started off well with a solid bassline. I love the break down at 0:36. Simply Epic! What synth did you use to get that trance sound?

The fast tune around 1:16 is simply genius. I would almost want to hear it a bit slower since there are so many good notes haha.

1:50 to 2:30 is just amazing. I haven't heard a progression like that on newgrounds in a long time.

A few suggestions:
~Have a huge drop at 0:59. After all the buildup from the intro it would be perfect to hear a booming kick right there.
~Slow the tempo down just a little bit. But not too much so it has that hard dance feel.
~Add a bit more percussion. It can even be quietly in the background. A few cymbals couldn't hurt.

Overall this is great start to a song. I can't wait to hear the final product.

5/5, 10/10

tigger888 responds:

Whoa! A big name i did not excpect to review my track! I am surprised! At 0:36 i used nexus, i forgot the exact preset name, i can find out if you want. The booming kick you mean like a hit and explode sound? A large reverb kick? Slow the tempo down, hmm i will see how that sounds, i feel like it will lose energy if i will slow it down. Percussion, i just haven't played with it and dont want to skrew up the sound xDD.
If you want i can keep you posted, thanks for the review!

{dj-N} Possessed LFO {dj-N} Possessed LFO

Two Words...

Mind F*CK

"Phrantic (OM)" - Etalo "Phrantic (OM)" - Etalo

Great Track!

Now I listen to this song to get me pumped up. The breakdown at 3:17 is inspiring and well worth the wait. Overall track flowed very well. Keep up what you are doing man because you are talented.

5/5, 10/10, DL'd, *Listened to this 10 times today*.

Etalo responds:

Thanks a ton man, I appreciate it! :3

z75 - A Living Paradox z75 - A Living Paradox

Cool Style

This is a pretty cool style of song here. It could easily fit into multiple genres. I like how the song has a pulsating feel to it that keeps pulling me along. The bass you used throughout the song is quite unique. It seems to change from a Hardstyle bass to a more DnB Reese bass. I enjoy both. I like when the drums pick up around the 2 minute mark and begin to develop. The melody sounded simple at parts but never got too repetitive. My favorite aspect of the song is the ambient strings that start the song and continue for the remainder of the song. Not much I can suggest for improvement. Possibly crank up the volume on the drums. Overall great song. This is high quality work man. Keep em coming.
9/10 - 5/5

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks! This is a nice review :)

I tend to leave at least one thing going through the entire song, and in this case, it is the Violin.
It's sorta the "catch" of the song that people would most likely remember the song by.

Thanks for the great review Michael!

New Friends & New Adventures New Friends & New Adventures

Good Flow!

Hey man, this song has a really good flow to it. Keeps that pulsating rhythm all the way through the song. It is hard to keep a flow that good.

I like the tune. It has a happy tone. The long synth in the background keeps the tune going.

The build up at 0:48 is awesome. It brings the listener right back into the song.

One suggestion would be to keep the claps on a solid beat, or else it could get a bit wild.

Great work for just beginning man. Keep it up!
9/10, 5/5

Tagiito responds:

Yayzzz. Thanks Mike.

Gauntlet - Medley Gauntlet - Medley

EPIC!!!

This song better be on the next GuitarHero game.

Great song. Intro had me hooked right away with the guitar.

keep up the great work.

~425~

Stage3-1 responds:

I'd love to see it in Guitar Hero, although I'm not counting on it. Thanks for the review.